Go Home Palin, It’s Getting Absurd!

by Drima on September 27, 2008

Uh, um, chili is not cold, and I went to the supermarket because light travels from the sun when I yawn and then he disagreed since 1987 beyond Tom Cruise until monkey banana.

Gosh, this is so bad, it’s not even funny. Heck over at Pajamas Media you even have people wondering whether Bobby Jindal would have been a better choice.

This is so absurd.

On the other hand, this is funny.

Seriously McCain, given your not-so-young age, the least you could have done is pick a more articulate and qualified candidate for vice presidency, you know, just in case God forbid the situation arises.

1 Howie 09.27.08 at 7:25 pm

A very very bad choice…but I won’t vote Obama…so God guard this moron’s health. What the HELL was he thinking? Where he’s gonna get his next pipe load of crack?

2 Nominally Challenged 09.27.08 at 10:20 pm

Wasn’t she the Miss Teen USA 2007 contestant for South Carolina? Or did they simply learn public speaking at the same school?
Actually, when Miss South Carolina was interviewed after the pageant, she actually made some sense. This woman just keeps getting worse with every interview. On the other hand, she’s a very good source of comedy.
Just when you thought that the Republicans couldn’t possibly come up with someone less appropriate than George Bush …

3 Howie 09.27.08 at 10:45 pm

All kidding aside…what a blunder. Was he trying to get the Hillary vote or something. She is Dan Quayle re-visited.

Look…bottom line and this is the obvious. She instills NO confidence, McCain is old and people really are thinking…wow..McCain goes off to meet his eternal reward and this dufus is the the most powerful leader in the world. There were So many other better choices…Seriously, what was this guy thinking…I know a bit about his career and he is fairly level-headed, a bit of a maverick, and then something this freaking dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Well…good for a giggle. Now all the terrorists have to do is assassinate McCain and yes…there would be a good deal of chaos…though the law of unintentional outcome could certainly come into play on that one.

4 Drima 09.28.08 at 4:54 am

“Good luck, America. You’re going to need it (and so, by extension, are the rest of us …)”

LOL, NC.

Yes, indeed, by extension the rest of us. Gosh, we’re screwed aren’t we all?

Howie,

that’s exactly why I always do my best to avoid getting swayed by public speeches.

Her first major one at the Republican Convention was fierce and good but so what?

Ultimately, I don’t really give a shit about them because they’re all pre-prepared, practiced, tweaked, optimized and carefully worded.

I want interviews and debates. Hardcore and with direct tough questions, because THEN we really get to see just how smart and articulate the candidates are.

This woman is a disaster. If you’re gonna cave in during a simple freaking interview like this, then what the hell are you going to do when REAL pressure comes during the job?

This is damn absurd.

WTF?

5 The Raccoon 09.28.08 at 1:11 pm

Drima – this is what you get when a vice-president candidate is chosen due to:
a) lack of testicles
c) youth
b) fact that she has children

And people buy this shit. Hell, people won’t buy any other shit.

The main problem with democracy is that humans are stupid. Then again, it’s the problem with any other system of government, too.

6 Nobody 09.29.08 at 2:45 pm

# Nominally Challenged on September 27th, 2008 10:20 pm

. . . This woman just keeps getting worse with every interview. On the other hand, she’s a very good source of comedy.

Loool. Very good point about the rest of us, NC. Frankly, I am starting getting the impression that the current crisis will just serve a trigger to the US to self destruct itself over its foreign policy and other stuff (not that I expect anything good to come out of this). Frankly I don’t comprehend how this country managed to become what it is as it looks packed with morons from bottom up.

And it’s true that those who depend on the US for their survival (means us :D ) should better start paying attention to this circus. Surprisingly they seem to be doing just the opposite of what should be done. In his position of finance minister Bibi took a course on gradually dispensing with the US subsidies and he managed to get them down from 3 billion to 2.4. It was as if this fox smelt something in the air, he plainly wanted to do away with the impression that some countries are burdening the US budget too much.

Of course the very moment this Olmert Peretz and Perez bunch put their asses in their ministerial and other seats they immediately stopped the whole thing and requested the US to restore the previous scale of the US aid. Unfortunately their request got a positive response. The timing just could have been worse given the financial mess the Yankees are in now. I think that we should adopt that Iranian custom of dangling some people from construction cranes for all to see. I don’t have a very long list of who I want to see swaying from the cranes, but despite the list being very short I am very sure about its contents.

:D :D

7 The Raccoon 09.29.08 at 10:30 pm

LOL, NB… care to share the list? :)

BTW, I am as of today the father of a lovely lad named Sa’ar Shmuel :)

8 Nobody 09.30.08 at 1:24 pm

Mazal Tov, ya Rakun

I started working on the list but to my surprise it has immediately started swelling out of control. It’s no longer short and I had to consult history books to get names of some responsible for the mess. Also during my arduous work I experienced a repeated urge to simply pay a visit to the population bureau and borrow from them the results of the last population census. In short, in due time but not soon I hope I’ll be able to proudly present to you my list. Nevertheless you can already count those three and Livni among the names.

9 The Raccoon 09.30.08 at 9:02 pm

That’s the problem with hanging people – it’s like cashew. Once you start on it, stopping is very difficult.